Thursday, May 21, 2009

No Word From the Bank

I got a call today from work, it was my day off but they had a call in and needed a nurse so I said ok since I am running low on cash. Got back home and checked the bank account and no changes. Still missing my money. I hope they catch whoever hacked my account. It looks like they should have insurance to cover that and pay me back my money. That's why I put my money in a bank so they can protect it right? The more I think about it why would they let a charge go through for more money than was in there in the first place. That just don't seem right. Oh and thanks mom for offering to help out with the finances. Your the only one who offered! I know everyone is having a hard time getting by these days so I do understand. You know I wasnt kidding when I said take your money out of the banks if you have alot. Don't put all your eggs in one basket! Scatter them out in case of emergency.

No comments: