Monday, July 9, 2007

Monday House Cleaning


After Bible reading monday is house cleaning day around here. We got alot done but still wonder how to get it all done. I read in a magazine article today that vinegar can help you loose weight. So I guess I will keep cucumbers in vinegar on my table and when I get hungry I will eat one. Nothing like them. I dont think I would want to drink plain vinegar! I got accepted on the moms network site so I think I will read some information on there tonight. I played netwinner and won some today. Working on my next $25.00 gift card! Well have a great night!

2 comments:

Saph said...

Hi- I love playing netwinner, too! I've gotten 3 $25 giftcards already and now I'm 2000 pts away from getting a $50 giftcard. =) I haven't won anything on winzy yet. Congrats on the ipod! I've been trying to win a video ipod for the longest. I've won lots of times on blingo though.

God bless!!! =)

Blessed said...

Thanks for your comment! I hope you win on winzy, I couldnt hardly believe it when I won. Then when it came in the mail I was really happy! Hope you win on winzy. I have tried blingo I dont know how many times and havent won yet. Maybe today is my lucky day!