Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Update

Ok, I guess it's time to update everyone on what I've been up to. Last saturday I got the worst charley horse in my calf that didn't want to go away, which left me with a limp. After a few days I was ok and the pain went away. So I went to work and I noticed after a few days I had about a 7 inch bruise down the front of my leg. I didn't remember hitting it on anything. So work as usual I went back, still no pain just the big bruise. Then Friday moring pain again, same place and the limp was back. Now I was starting to wonder what in the world was going on. I was suposed to work so I started getting my uniform ready, still limping around I thought, I can't go to work limping, I have way to much walking to do and my leg would be killing me by the end of the night. So I had to call in. I got a call from my Edna mom, (I have two moms)! Considering it could be a blood clot, she said bedrest and aspirn every 4 hours (since she knew I would not go to the Dr.) and drink sassafras tea. So I took her orders and by the next day the pain was gone. Praise the Lord! I have a huge bruise that is getting bigger. No pain though. So I was able to get back to work and then guess what, we had another call in and another girl was sick so I had to stay over till close to 3am. On a good note, it was Labor day after midnight so I got paid time in a half and they give me a 25.00 gift card to walmart that I was able to stop by and get some extra groceries for the kids! Then I had to get up an right back to work the next day. So I survived, and made it back, I get the day off so I have house cleaning,homeschooling,and rest to do today. In my spare time I will be searching for any way to make some extra money to get these stinking bills paid off!! Have a great day in blog land!

No comments: