Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Work

I was sitting at home yesterday when the phone rang, and it was work wondering where I was, I thought I had the day off. So much for thinking yesterday because I was wrong. So I went to work and ended up staying till after midnight trying to get done. There was still lots to get done but I was tired and missed my kids so I stopped and said I'll be back tomorrow. So I have to get ready for work today. When I got to work I got my dental insurance card finally. I am going to be able to get my teeth fixed! I couldnt afford the health insurance but at least the whole family is going to have nice teeth :) One thing at a time. I have to somehow come up with my car payment, I am running low this week. So I guess I will go check out the bank account and get ready for work. I was so glad to have the weekend off and spend some time with our friends from tennessee. I was a blessing, I really hated to see them leave. If you have time be sure to listen to the preaching we taped while they were here, just scroll down and click play on the previous post and be sure to listen. Have a great day!

No comments: