Friday, March 13, 2009

Last day of work

Ok, this week has been a real rough one. I have had a pretty tough week at work and I decided I couldn't take it no more. I was really going to quit at the appointed time of my two weeks notice. The new schedule came out and I had my last two days on there and I went walking down the hallway to take care of my patients when I started thinking now I have to tell them I am quitting. The thought of that was more than I could imagine. How could I tell these people that I have been taking care of for nine months that I am not going to be working there anymore? So much for the last day of work for me. I couldn't do it. I feel like they are a part of my family and I have to stick it out. So, part time it is! More time at home with the family, then away for a couple days a week with my other one.

No comments: