Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Update Earning Online

Hello everyone in blog land. I have been busy and the kids are away on a camping trip with grandma and grandpa Bryant for a few days. I know they need to get away so I just cried my self to sleep because I missed them so much. This is the first time the little one has ever spent the night away from momma. I am sure she is having a blast with grandma. I worked online yesterday and won a couple of contest at myflippercash.com I won a 10 dollar gift card to Walmart and a spiderman dvd. It is on it's way. That is just one of the money making sites I really like. Try it out if you want a little extra cash. They give you 3.00 just to sign up! Not bad. Another site I got hooked on is a game site, free to play for real gift cards and prizes. It's not netwinner but it is funner. It is addicting though, I will warn you up front. You save your scratch this bucks to cash in for prizes or gift cards. (I play with my pop up blocker on though to stop those advertisements from making me thing I won something.) If you are board or just want to earn some extra prizes or gift cards try it out at scratchthis

No comments: