Thursday, September 24, 2009

Rain Rain and then More Rain with my House party Green Works

We have had a fair share of rain and it just keeps coming. I am wondering if maybe we should invest in a boat! I was doing dishes earlier today when my 15 year old says "mom, come here" I said what? He said is this your stuff out here, I looked out the door and walked around the front of the house to see my house party kit had been delivered by UPS but they didn't bother to hand it to me instead they just sit it on the porch, and did I mention that we have had lots and lots of rain. The package was ripped apart and soaking wet. The UPS guy apparently left the package sitting and the dog found it. I was fit to be tied. My son and I went through the broken box pieces that were scattered and tried to salvage all we could of the package contents. This was going to be my big house party. Well I was able to save most of it, lost some of the coupons and the dog chewed a few items too. I still plan to go green with what I have left.

No comments: