Friday, October 9, 2009

October Updates

This is my most favorite time of the year. I love to watch the leaves change colors and fall to the ground. The kids love to play in the leaf mountains they make. It is cold here and will be in the 30's by tuesday. We have our woodstoves burning again and have a wood pile that should last for a few months anyway. I have to work this weekend. My car payment is late. I will pay it but not till next friday on payday. I still have 2 credit cards I need to start paying on. I guess my phone will just keep ringing with bill collectors at this point. My sister is very sick again, the cancer is back and worse then last time. Please keep her in your prayers. I put in for a transcription service job that I could work from home but they only hire when needed and they are very selective. I am thinking about selling avon again. I loved selling avon. My fuller brush business has went no where. No one has the money to buy cleaning supplies. Well a few does but that is not going to make me much money so it looks like its back to avon. Remember who went with me to sign up to sell avon last time. Want to go with me again? Have a great day out there in blog land.

No comments: