Thursday, February 11, 2010

New Tires

Finally broke down and was going to get a new tire, bad news was I had two tires that had threads coming through and was bald. Not to mention by the time my car got to the shop I almost had a flat tire. That is what you call driving on a prayer! Thank God for watching over me and Paul for taking my car to get my tires put on today. My sister-n-law borrowed the new camera or I would take a picture and let you see how they looked!
The roads are getting cleaned off and I get to go back to work tomorrow. Looks like a new snowstorm is going to be hitting again this weekend. I just hopes it waits until my next day off. If not at least I have new tires to drive on and I wont feel like I am sledding home :)
On a good note, Endtimewatchman is back on the blogtalk radio on tuesday nights. A real encouragement and quite a blessing!

No comments: