Friday, March 26, 2010

Rain,wind and cold air blows in

What a night, after raining pretty much most of the day the wind picked up and it got alittle wild out there! I had to work last night and while I was at work all the sudden the power goes out, the generator comes on and it was alittle scary. So I used a flashlight to try to find my locker at work so I could get my purse and go to the bathroom because it was finally time for me to go home. I found my way to the car and the wind and rain was blowing. I felt like I was in a scary movie. I kept the car on the road but some of the wind gust were pretty strong, along with the pouring down rain. I made it home safe and went to bed when my 14 year old comes up and says it's snowing outside! I was too tired to get up and look and just kept listening to the wind. I was hoping it was going to get warm enough to go mushroom hunting but I guess I am gona have to wait alittle while on that.

No comments: