Friday, July 23, 2010

Ice Cream Supper

What a fun time, we traveled to brownstown for the annual ice cream supper. Every year our electric company has a free ice cream supper and you eat all you want for free. We got to trade in our old light bulbs for new ones and got a couple of sets of decorative lights for being a member. They gave away door prizes but we were not one of the lucky winners for that. Just before I got ready to get my first ice cream I felt some kind of sting on my arm, it hurt real bad but when I looked down I didn't see anything. So I got in line for the rocky road ice cream cones and it was so hot that thing was dripping down my hand going everywhere. It was good though. I was almost done eating it and I noticed my arm is just throbbing. My arm was swelling and it was burning too. So about an half hour later I decided it was time to head back to the line and get a butter pecan. I was able to eat just a double dipper on that one and that was all I could go. My arm continued to swell for the rest of the evening. Only thing I could guess is that it was a wasp. A really fast one! Today I have a red streak going down my arm. Who knows, all I know is that it was very painful! But the ice cream was great!

No comments: