Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nutella Mommy Parties










Let the party begin! I love parties and what makes a better party than Nutella The original hazelnut spread. I received a party pack from Mommy Parties for a product named Nutella. I must admit I had never tried this product before but was excited to try it and share it with my friends and family. Fed-ex showed up and there it was, my party pack. So excited I opened my package to find a great Nutella Party kit ready to be put together. I immediatly got on the phone and started buzzing about this new product to find out some of my friends had heard of the product but had never tried it either. They were just as excited as I was to try it out too! I read through the information packet and looked through the kit. There were Nutella sample packs and coupons,Nutella tumbler mugs, (biodegradable may I add),Nutella spreaders,Nutella breakfast tip cards,Nutella advertorial and a info card. Well I like to spread parties out so it wont be just one day of delicious fun with Nutella.


We started the sampling process already and so far we have recieved 3 for sure likes out of 3. I have begin putting the party bags together and my friends are thrilled to try the new product along with their very own samples too.
The Nutella Hazelnut Spread with Skim milk and Cocoa has over 100 hazelnuts per jar,contains No artificial colors and No Artificial Preservatives! If you have never tried this product like I, you will be suprised when you open the package, it looks like a big jar of Chocolate. I am a chocolate lover and to me it had this delicous chocolate flavor that just melts in your mouth. Now tell the kids they are having Nutella for breakfast and they love it! My kids say "Can I have some more?" An example of a tasty yet balanced breakfast includes a glass of skim milk,orange juice and Nutella with whole wheat bread. Simple to prepare and a big hit with most everyone!






Disclaimer: I received free Nutella Party Products for my party and review. All opinions in this post are mine.

No comments: