Saturday, June 16, 2012

Update on Pregnancy

While I am sitting here on bed rest I thought I would update you on the pregnancy.  A couple of days ago I started spotting.  Not much just a little here and there.  It got worse to the point I felt like I was having a period.  I have had bad pain in my stomach and took a couple of Tylenol to try and ease the pain.  The bleeding has continued and I should be 7 weeks pregnant today.  I had went to the Care pregnancy center and got confirmation that I was 6 weeks pregnant just last week.  I also signed up for the WIC program and when they tested my iron levels they were low at 9.  So the bleeding is not going to help that any either.  Until I can make a Dr. Appointment next week I am trying to be on bed rest.  Easier said then done.  When there is laundry and dishes to do and kids that want to eat you just have to get up and do it no matter how you feel.  Unless you have a maid that is :)  Updates to follow soon.

No comments: