Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thanksgiving leftovers

Well the one child that didn't make it because of the stomach flu was able to get here the next day for Thanksgiving leftovers.  We had a great visit.  I was so glad I was able to see all my children this week.  One  day later and you know it, the little children came down with the stomach flu.  One by one and then it hits me yesterday.  Nausea, has set in but not vomiting yet for me.  I cleaned up one mess after the other all night long from the little ones.  I finally was able to get them some bags since they were not able to make it to the bathroom before they would start vomiting.  Now after resting most the day and into the night every muscle in my body aches.  Not sure if its part of the flu or because I tripped over a baby doll going down the stairs and hit the bottom of the stairway.  Anyway the only thing we have been able to keep down so far is sprite.  And the little ones didn't keep all that down.  I hope this is no longer than 24 hour stomach flu because I am ready for this to be over now!

No comments: