Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Has it really been 9 days since my last post?????????/

Oh have I been busy, I have been so busy I have not had time to blog, I am having a yard sale on top of everything else, making some spare change, getting rid of those unwanted items I no longer need. I am printing out homeschool worksheets right now and the baby is actually taking a morning nap, so I had a break to write and let everyone know I am still on the face of the earth. Please keep my son David in your prayers, he was cleaning out the shower and had an allergic reaction to the bleach, and had to make a trip to the emergency room. He is ok now, just keep him in your prayers! Well I guess I will go for now, I need to get the rest of the chores finished while I have a chance.
Shona
wahm

No comments: