Wednesday, October 17, 2007

A new day

Hello everyone, the yardsale is officially over and just in time for a big rain! We needed the rain, I still had alot of leftover items from my yardsale and while I was online I run across a real neat website, it is called freecyle.org. You can find one in your area or surrounding area and give stuff away and get stuff too. It helps keep the environment clean and also you get what you need and your junk just may be another person's treasure. I was able to find a good home for a whole lot of baby boy clothes I didnt need any more. Check it out, I responded yesterday to a post about free curriculum. I hope I get it! We are ready for some new stuff and it would be free. Well I have lots to do today so I will write more later. Have a great day!

No comments: