Sunday, January 27, 2008

UFO

Have you ever seen a UFO? If so I would love to hear your story. I am researching ufo's and would like any input you can give me on them. I know in the bible it reads
Jeremiah 10:2Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
Matthew 24:24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
Mark 13:22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.
Luke 21:11And great earthquakes shall be in divers places, and famines, and pestilences; and fearful sights and great signs shall there be from heaven.
Luke 21:25And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
So are ufo's the works of the antichrist? What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So are ufo's the works of the antichrist?

I wonder what Ron L. Hubbard and the rest of his Church of Scientology members would think about UFOs being the work of the antichrist.

Oliver dela Torre said...

You know what my friend, I still believe in UFO even my parents don't lol. I do believe in them when I realized that theirs alot of things un-explainable happening to earth. Great Website, nice idea.

Anonymous said...

There is no antichrist.. just antechrist. In any event perhaps you would do well to study astro-theology.

Blessed said...

The KJV Bible says this and I believe it, 1 John 2:18
Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.
So yes there is antichrist. BEWARE and Claim Jesus as your savior and turn from your wicked ways!