Monday, January 21, 2008

MONDAY Monday

Good morning everyone in blogland! Well I hope you had a wonderful weekend, it's a great big 14 degrees here with lots of sunshine. We got to go out this weekend to some thrift stores and guess what we found. An incubator for our home school! We got a great deal on a $380.00 incubator for around $25.00! We tested it and it even appears to be new! You can't hardly beat shopping at thrift stores that's for sure, unless its free. Our goal is to get some eggs from some type of exotic birds which we will probably have to buy online.
Today I have already started on my online work and the site I worked on this morning is one you can earn cash and prizes for free and I have been paid over and over with them, I actually have 50.00 on it's way and could cash out for another but I think I will save this for the big 100.00 cash out. I play in my spare time, there are different games you can play, I like the banko bingo game because I can clean my living room while the numbers are being called! If you would like to sign up and start earning cash and prizes free then join me at http://www.netwinner.com/signupCode/blessed and get started right now!
Well it's time to crank up the old wood stoves again, hope you have a great day and I will share more if I get time between everything else.
Wahmof6

No comments: