Sunday, August 10, 2008

2 days off

Well this is the last of my two days off. I got two birthday cakes made and got to rest yesterday. I have alot to do this afternoon because I traded days with someone at work so I have to go back tomorrow and I will get Wednesday off. I am working on my blog alittle bit, I was ready for something different, tired of looking at the pink page so hope you like the new layout.
5 days till the first day of school, we are getting ready for that too. I have to pay my tithes,and make my car payment today. We went shopping at goodwill and got Addie some cute little dresses for what one would cost at a retail store. I also got a volcano 2 stove that you can cook on in case of emergency or if you go camping. I got it for 10.00. With the world in chaos it will come in handy Im sure!

No comments: