Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Fighting a bladder infection uti

I have been fighting a uti (urinary tract infection) for about a week now. I drank cranberry juice,got some over the counter cranberry tablets and phenazopyridine, urinary pain relief tablets. It would seem to get better then worse, then better then worse, yesterday I was supposed to go to work and it was at it's worse state, so my husband called in work for me and I slept alot in between taking care of the kids ect. I researched the web trying to find some kind of natural remedy to get rid of this infection because it is a bad one, hurting,burning,urinary frequency,little urine output ect. I thought I would try some vinegar I read somewhere on the internet but it said apple cider vinegar and I couldnt find any of that in my cabinet and I didn't feel like going to town and getting some, even the Dr.'s office came to mind but I am determined not to go spend my money at a Dr's office and I hate to go to the Dr. So I came across someone talking about baking soda helping with urinary tract infections, so I got a spoon of baking soda and put it in a glass of water and drank it, and started drinking more water, I even cut way way down on my coffee(drinking my first cup today when I usually drink over a pot a day). After not too long I felt my stomach making some strange sounds, felt alittle nausea,then made a mad dash to the bathroom twice, after having diarrhea I felt alittle better. Then the next time I went to pee it didn't hurt quite as bad. So I think I will try it again one more time and see if I totally get rid of the stinking uti. I also prayed and a friend of mine did too. So praise God,this is working.

No comments: