Monday, April 30, 2012

Up and at em!

One of the famous words you here in the morning around here "Up and at em".  That's not a word some of you may say but that all just depends on where you live in the country.  Some of us country folks use that word quite often.  Any way I had a spur of the moment yard sale again, made a few extra bucks.  Let the kids earn some too since they helped set up the tables and drag all my yard sale items out again.  At least it didn't rain.  Praise God.  I got to go see Joyce Meyer out of the blue my neighbor asked if I wanted to go with her and I had always wanted to go see her teach the younger women as you may say. I was so blessed to get to go and even though we sit so far back you could hardly see her you could still hear the bible verses and teaching and that's what it's all about.  I sold a lot on eBay last week so I have that package ready to be picked up by the mail lady.  Everyone is up and at em except the two little ones who will be waking soon and ready to get their school work done.  That's it for updates as of today!

No comments: