Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Boil water advisory Burn Ban Lifted

From what I am reading the local paper said the Washington County commissioners have finally lifted the burn ban.  We can finally get some of this stuff cleaned up around here.  Looks like there is a boil water advisory for part of the town too so not sure what all is going on with that.  Worked yesterday getting items ready for a yard sale.  I really need to get rid of alot of clothes and misc and can hopefully make a few bucks while doing it.  Dad came over to visit yesterday and brought me some more yard sale stuff to make a few bucks on so now I just have to figure out where I am going to come up with some more tables.  We took a Soliday Holiday yesterday and I am sure everyone who is related can figure that one out.  Back to the drawing board today though and school as usual.

No comments: