Monday, August 20, 2012

When are they gona lift the burn ban

It seems like a long summer since they have enforced the no burn ban in our county.  You hear call after call of people reporting other people because they are trying to burn some trash and our county has been under this burn ban way too long.  It is raining tonight so be some chance they could lift it soon.  It really makes it bad on people who are used to burning their own trash.  This whole neighborhood just seems like it is going crazy.  People threatening people yelling and screaming and I thought I was pretty much in the country but just not country enough for me.  I want some peace and quiet and I am done with all the crazy people that want to cause trouble.  What can I say but I really just don't like this little town.  I couldn't imagine living in a big city.

No comments: