Sunday, June 24, 2007

Free GPT sites that Pay

Making money from home was a goal I aimed for when I decided to quit my nursing job to be a sahm. After researching various wahm opportunities I came across a few sites that really worked. I am glad there were other wahm's out there that shared this information with me and so I will pass the real paying sites on to you!

These sites are only ones that I have been paid from. Also they are all free to join! Start earning cash now and have fun while you are doing it!

The following are GPT sites I really like. You can do surveys, trial offers,tons of freebies with great referral percentages and fun contests to enter.

Deal Barbie Pays Great site!



Monster Pays Cash, Another great paying site!





This is a game site where you can play over and over 24 hours a day for cash and prizes, totally free and I have won money and walmart gift cards here. If you win the jackpot it is over a million$$. Good luck and have fun!
http://jackpot.netwinner.com/?signupCode=blessed

This is enough to get you started! I love earning that extra cash and working from home. Give it a try and be sure to check back for more to come!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

added you in technorati, have you done so with me, at http://profit-line.blogspot.com

Kayley said...

These are some good GPT sites! If you want even more opportunities to earn money through completing offers, just check out my blog.

Anonymous said...

do you want to get your own GPT site?

Blessed said...

Thanks etienne, I added you to technorati!

Blessed said...

Thanks kayley!

Blessed said...

I would love to get my own gpt site Alex, but I just dont have time right now, maybe someday in the future.
Thanks