Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Storms on the Horizon


Well its been quite a day, there's a storm moving in. I love the smell of fresh rain in the air. The children are all in bed. It's time for me to earn alittle money for the night so I am doing my online earnings sites. I cashed in for my netwinner 25.00 card tonight and thought I would play alittle there to start on the next cashout. I did a few surveys and now I am working on my searching assistant job. I get .50 cents a search so if I can get a few of them in tonight, (which wont be hard to do if I can drink about a half a pot of coffee) I should be able to sleep. Well it won't be long and I will be putting together the curriculum for the 2007 fall homeschooling season. We got new school desks for the boys this year, my neighbor out of the kindness of her heart just give them too us free. Thank God for good neighbors! I will be searching ebay and yard sales throughout the summer to put together our studies. Also the free printouts from the Internet come in real handy! Well have a great night and more to come tomorrow.

No comments: