Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Garden Fresh


Night has come and its about bedtime. With each new day comes patience more abound. Give and it shall be given, isn't that the truth! One of the neighbors down the road came by with a big bag of fresh green beans he had got from his garden. God is so good all the time. Another friend of my husbands had a job that needed to be done and he works at a pizza place. We ended up getting 2 pizza's and a coke. That worked out great! I have not had time to make much money on the net today, been busy with family discussions and plans. It's raining tonight so my garden is growing by leaps and bounds, along with the weeds which I got some pulled out today. I picked fresh cucumbers and squash today. I love gardening, and eating the fresh fruit and vegetables. I cannot wait for the tomatoes to get ripe! But I guess I will have to. I just have to remember patience, patience, patience.

No comments: