Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Work Work Work

Well what a week, I have worked my butt off :) I lost 5 lbs which is a good thing, but it's almost overwhelming! I think I get tomorrow off which is much needed~!!!! Bible school started this week so Harrison and Ben is enjoying that, Green is helping out because he is too old to go this year. They grow up oh so fast! My sister called and started her chemo, she sounded better so I hope she has a 100% recovery. It's almost my mom's (Ednamoms) birthday, it comes on fathers day this year. Yes I have 2 moms, I guess I am blessed! There is alot of flooding going on in the counties above us so I hope it all dont pour down on us!! I woke up this morning to a vase of roses setting on my desk so someone loves me! Have a great week in blog land and keep looking up for the return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

No comments: