Wednesday, May 6, 2009

It's Time To Bee Well

Spring is here and I can't think of a better time to get in shape. After getting on the scales and watching the dial keep going I said to myself, "I've got to do something". I really need to get in shape! I had the opportunity to check out this site BeeWellMiles.com and said this is it. Not only do you get in shape you get to log the miles you walk or run on this site and and they will donate .15 cents from 4/1/09-10/31/09 to Breast Cancer Network Of Strenth for each mile you go. BeeWell Miles offers you TWO extra incentives to get active. Log the miles you walk/run OR enter game codes from any pink 5oz cans of Bumble Bee Solid White Albacore Tuna for chances to win one of 15,000 prizes. I went to the site and signed up. It was so easy. Now I cannot wait to go walk a mile to help myself and others while I do it. For me it's easier to do something for someone else instead of myself. This is just the program I needed to get fit and I am so excited to get started on this. The website offers useful tools to track your activity and nutrition along with delicious and simple recipes. It’s all here for you so you can make healthy choices to fit your lifestyle. So let's have fun,loose weight, and help others in the process. What are you waiting for? Get started now at BeeWell Miles

Post?slot_id=

No comments: