Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Planning Your Summer Vacation


It's that time of year when I think back to my mom and dad preparing for that "special summer vacation". We never had a lot of money but they always come up with a great vacation with memories my sisters and I will never forget! While planning your vacation this year be sure to visit this site and learn about Kissimmee, The Florida vacation! While you are there be sure to sign up for the Freedom to Enjoy Sweepstakes. You just might win one of many prizes they are offering including three weekend getaways (3 days/2 nights) for two; and two week-long vacations for four. Drawings will be held on or around 4/1/09, 5/1/09 and 6/1/09. What a memory that would be. I signed up and it's easy to do. I also requested a Visitor's guide and so can you. Kissimmee offers a variety of attractions that would fit any one's vacation needs. From Theme park thrills to the Outdoor adventures. They have a wide variety of choices when it comes to family fun. I personally enjoy the outdoors and prefer camping and hiking while on my vacation. Kissimmee offers an abundance of hiking trails that bring you back to the sights and sounds of Old Florida. Conveniently located in Central Florida where the weather is delightful! So what are you waiting for? Plan a trip to Kissimme Florida, pack your bags and get ready for a family vacation you and your children will remember for a lifetime! Explore the heart of Florida at Kissimmee Fun for everyone!

Post?slot_id=

No comments: