Sunday, May 17, 2009

Victim of Credit card fraud

You hear of it everyday and always think it will never happen to me. Well my day came, just as all those who become a victim I got my bank card hacked! Yes someone stole my information and took more money then I even had in the bank. I get a call today from National City saying did you make a purchase for 600.00 because we don't think you did. They said it was to a company by the name of mopet. I had no idea what they were talking about but they said someone had hacked my information and was using my card to make purchases. I had to get rid of my card, they would stop any other purchases from going through and would send me a new card. So I have no money in my account, matter of fact I am in the hole! I have never heard of mofet before and have to go monday to fill out an affidavit to try and get my money back which could take up to ten days! This is all crazy. You never really think it could happen to you. I don't like to ask for help but if anyone has any extra cash you can paypal it to me @ sweetpea_47167@yahoo.com to help out with expenses. After sweetpea there is an underscore then the 47167 If you cannot help financially just pray for me! Thanks and be very careful using your credit card anywhere, especially on line.

No comments: