Sunday, June 7, 2009

Camping

Finally vacation time has come, it has been a long year but I survived. We all talked it over and I guess we are planning a camping trip. The kids are so excited they cannot wait. The weather here is so nice as long as we don't get any thunderstorms this weekend we will be alright. I wanted to buy a camper but until I get the credit cards all paid off I guess we will be putting up a tent. Planning and preparing for the next few days. Oh did I say packing (the three p's.) I will be sure take lots of pictures to share with you all.

1 comment:

Hitsofthe60s said...

There are a lot of the shows in Branson that the whole family will enjoy. #1 Hits of the 60's Show invites you to see the 60's Decade come alive on stage with the cast and band through music, dance, comedy. You'll hear all the Great Pop Music Artists of the 60's Decade.Family Pass available. www.1hitsofthe60s.com