Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Yard Sale Warning

I have been a yard sale addict for many years and My husband and I went to look at some land this weekend while on the way we saw a yard sale. I of course did my little yard sale yippee there's a yard sale, we will have to stop there on the way back! On the way back home we come by the yard sale and he pulled in. We got out looked around, bought a toe nail clipper for the dog for 50 cents and then started looking through the clothes, I found a nice sheet and asked how much for the sheet. 50 cents she said. After looking at sheet prices in the store I knew this was a great deal so I bought the sheet and we headed home. After we pulled in all the kids had already got out of the car and I picked up the sheet to bring in and when I looked down I saw something black crawling in my car, within a few seconds I starting feeling stabbing pain burning in my finger by my wedding ring. It hurt so bad I ran to the house and grabbed a pack of sausage out of the freezer and applied it to my finger. This was some terrible pain,and then my finger started swelling in no time. I took my wedding ring off and my finger pretty much doubled in size. My husband said put some mud on it that will pull the poison out from the sting. I said I didn't get stung and there was not any bee, all I seen was a little spider crawling and it wasn't on me it was crawling in my car. * To be continued*

No comments: