Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Laundry Day

It seems like almost every day is laundry day around here. I did four more loads today. Since my dryer broke I get to hang it all out on the line. That doesn't really bother me though because I get some exercise while I do the laundry. I Home schooled the kids, made a big kettle of beef and noodles today and had enough leftovers for tomorrow. I made a horse for sale sign also but that didn't go over well at all. I think they would rather sell me then the horse, go figure. I took a ride out in the country today trying to find a camper for sale or some land I might be able to buy on contract. No luck there. At the end of the day I broke down and ordered pizza. So much for saving money today. I will try harder tomorrow. Till then have a great day out there in blog land.

No comments: