Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Cold front has moved in

Well the global warming has went away and now it is 40 degrees. It has been a long hard working day for the most of us here. We got 2 huge loads of wood delivered today so the boys have been busy splitting wood. My 13 year old loves to cut wood so it was hard to get him to stop. My husband stayed home from work and did a glass job here to help pay for the wood. My son David got a new job and started this afternoon, we are so happy for him! He has been trying hard to get this job and his determination paid off. I got to work on tax papers today and ended up saving us around $18,000.00 dollars compared to what they thought we owed so I am glad I got that out of the way. Needless to say I did not have time to earn online today but I had to write in my blog so you all would know what was going on here. Wally's broadcast was great tonight you can listen to his preaching on crusade radio Monday through Friday at 8pm. We try to tune in every night and I am sure you would enjoy it too if you like some great KJV preaching! Well thats all for now, off to work I go again till bedtime.
Shona
wahmof6

No comments: