Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Homeschool Tip Of The Day

It's not what you say but what you do. Actions do speak louder than words! While homeschooling your children it is so important to remember that you can speak all day with your mouth, but when it comes right down to it your children are going to grasp what you say when you practice what you preach. They are watching every move you make. This is your time to shine and make a positive impact on your teaching efforts! When your days are weary, arise and shine and let your enemies be scattered! YOU will Succeed!

4 comments:

Vishnu said...

Your blog was quiet informative. I like the innovative idea. Keep it up. If u find time pleas go though my blog:
http://viralurl.com/vishnuprk/My-soul

Blessed said...

Thank you and I will be sure to vist your blog!

Anonymous said...

Hey I just thought I would come by and thank you for your inspiring word, doll. You are such a terrific person and your insight is optimistic and definitely well written. Thanks again. Take care... and have a hppy new year! -Vikki

Blessed said...

THank you Vikki and you have a great New Year too!