Thursday, December 6, 2007

Trials and Overcoming them

Well the last few days have been quite stressfull not only at home but online too! Seems like it would be best to just have a meek and quiet spirit, one thing I Must work on. I just got zapped from a big google pr of 2 to a big fat 0. Very depressing, considering I was hoping to go higher to gain higher paying ads. So my choices are again on the low end when it comes to advertising on my blog at the moment even though my numbers are better on the Alexa scale. Just don't make any sense to me. I have more readers but google knows best WHAT??????? Anyway I am considering some other ideas of making money from home until my score increases. The gpt sites are always there to work on, so is my search assistant job and then there is ebay. I Can always make an extra dollar there, thing is I love to write and that is what I Want to get paid for. Ok, so maybe I wont give in, I will just keep pressing toward a better paying advertising opportunity, those little 5.00 jobs do add up eventually.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shona... I just wanted to say that I love your writing. I am definately going to be subscribing to your blogs! I LOVE to write too.... and sometimes you can catch a good one on myspace, but my true writings are on my paper. hehe! I hope all is well and thanks for the words. Lately my life has been turned all around... and your words in a way inspired me. Thanks again and take care. -Vikki

Blessed said...

Hi Vikki, thanks for writing, I am so glad you liked it! You have inspired me as well to write more thanks for your comment and have a great day!
Shona